- More homes are being listed
- Bidding wars have eased, but are still commonplace.
- 26% of homes sold for list price or higher in June.
- The average amount paid over list price was $6,417.
- The median price did not increase
- Average DOM(days-on-market) increased by 2 days
- Inventory is almost up to last year’s level
- The trend is your friend: The sales-to-new-listings trend is decreasing. Last year it was increasing.
If you bought an average home in Calgary in June 2013, the price has increased $40,000 in the past year.